Pre Installed Malware

I'm currently using Malwarebytes for PC and Android Phone, Few days ago while Scanning my Android Phone , Malwarebytes just detected a Malware the malware name is Android/PUP.Riskware.Autoins.Fota I just wanna ask if this malware is dangerous and what the virus can do to me and my phone. I search the virus name in google but the result is nothing. 

Hoping to get an answer.

malware1.png

malware2.png

malware3.png

malware4.png

This is really weird. There are 2 files. FWUprage_com.fw.upgrade_16_1.1... witch virus total says its ok, and then there's FWUprageProvider.apk which has a 14/60 detection ratio. I'm going to do a second factory reset to make sure the file is pre-installed. I'm very confused here. I'll probably contact allview support.

I've got the same issue as the OP, exactly the same "malware". However I can't disable the responsible app only "Force Stop" is available to click, the "Disable" button is greyed out and unclickable. I got the phone earlier this year from a reputable company so I'm surprised about this preinstalled "malware". I've read the articles helpfully posted by mbam_mtbr but the advice is to click the "Disable" button which I can't do.

MJRoajs - have you found a solution?

Does anyone have any further advice?

I've got the same issue as the OP, exactly the same "malware". However I can't disable the responsible app only "Force Stop" is available to click, the "Disable" button is greyed out and unclickable. I got the phone earlier this year from a reputable company so I'm surprised about this preinstalled "malware". I've read the articles helpfully posted by @mbam_mtbr but the advice is to click the "Disable" button which I can't do.

@MJRoajs @pad201234 have either of you found a solution?

Does anyone have any further advice?

I have contacted my phones support. They said that that app is indeed a system app that's used by google play. I don't think that's true. They probably got that information from the manufacturer. I read some more about this issue and it's common with cheaper chineese phones. They said that If I want to I can send the phone in and they will check it, wich I will not do because I will get the same information. I bought a new phone now. To the rest of you with this issue I would suggest just using the phone since I've been using mine for over a year not even knowing the app was there, turs out there are alot more of those apps on my phone. So just keep using your phone or install a new rom of android.

I bought my Lenovo Tab 2 from a reputable store in unopened original packaging and have only updated from Lenovo OTA from Android 4.3.3 to 5.0. 

It's detected multiple times because I copied the file to the SD card.

False positive? Or something to worry about?

Forgot to mention that Norton Mobile Security fails to pick up either the original or the copy.

IMG_20171211_184847_112.jpg

IMG_20171211_184911_180.jpg

IMG_20171211_184937_417.jpg

IMG_20171211_184954_869.jpg

Edited by Felipe2
Additional info