Help Removing AGUtils.dll

DJ45X

Hello, I have been recently cleaning out my rig from unused files and stumbled upon a DLL called "AGUtils.dll" within a folder "AnonymizerGadget". I googled the DLL and came across this forum link. I read the article mentioned in that post by the staff member, but did not obtain any useful knowledge on removing the DLL. I have tried removing it with several tools, including Malwarebytes and Trend Micro's HighjackThis. The DLL is being stubborn and continues to pop back up in the same folder in the same spot on my C:. I don't appreciate the vicious tenacity of this DLL, which you may already know enjoys taking up RAM like it's never been fed in it's worthless life.... lol. I have exhausted my own knowledge on this one; a fresh pair of eyes and brains would be greatly appreciated!

Sys Specs: i5 6600K, GTX 1060 6GB (Zotac), MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X Mobo, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz, Various HDDs and a SanDisk SSD. 

Not sure what logs are needed, just ask!

~EDIT~

I did try searching for info within the forum, and persistently met with an error in the search. Due to time constraints with work, I decided to post without searching for the solution. Please link any relevant forum links if there's already been a solution made for this issue :)

Edited by DJ45X

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks