Malwarebyes Premium Disappeared

Hello,

So I got a multi-year subscription for Malwarebytes Premiums some months ago, around March or April of 2017 for this laptop of mine. For the past few days, my laptop has been waking up from sleep very slowly - as in, at least 10 minutes if I do not do a force shut down and restart. I thought that maybe it had to do with all the PDFs that I had opened or something (easily around 30 tabs on Google Chrome).

Today it got to the point where I had to start doing something about it, as other issues were popping up. So when I searched for it from the Start Menu (like I always have), I couldn't find it. As in, it's no longer listed anywhere at all!

What's going on?

I've had this happen to me once as well as once to my son.  Both of us have Lifetime Licenses to Malwarebytes.

Troubleshooting how it happens is damn hard as by the time you realise it's happened, windows logs have either rolled off. Would love to know what causes it.  If anyone finds a reason, please ping me!

Thanks..

Andrew