MWB Scan Repeatedly Detecting These 4 PUPs, They Always Replace Themselves.

So I have recently done many scans with the Malwarebytes antivirus running the latest update and each time it has detected one PUP (Optional.Ask) and three of the following: PUP.Optional.SweetPacks

No matter how many times I quarantine and delete these PUPs they always reappear when I scan again. They seem to be in the Chrome files but they always seem to replace themselves. I have also noticed that the Ad Blocker extension I have has blocked a larger amount of 'ads' recently. Not sure if that has to do with anything...

Screenshots will be below.virus.thumb.PNG.68c5d77e4b64a96224f0dd3f0f7f97c0.PNG

Yeah, I can't use this computer for a little bit after, there are two accounts signed into Chrome and I think mine's clean, but the person running the other account stubbornly refuses to help me fix the viruses, they even claim Malwarebytes is a virus and the PUPs detected are clean :o

Are you guys using the same Windows account (Admin) when you use Google Chrome?

they even claim Malwarebytes is a virus and the PUPs detected are clean :o

They are obviously wrong :lol:

Edited by Aura

In that case, if they do not want to follow the instructions to clean their Chrome profile, there's nothing really I can do to help :( 

Do you have any other issues, or that was it?

Well, I'll be closing this thread now. If the other user is ever willing to do his part to get rid of this infection, send me a PM and I'll re-open this thread :)