How to set update interval

The latest version of the Malwarebytes 3 User Guide implies that I can set the interval for checking updates (see bold below). But I cannot find how to do this. What setting am I missing?

Updates Users of Malwarebytes Premium and Malwarebytes Premium Trial have the ability to automatically check for protection updates, and to specify when those checks will be performed. The date range is adjustable between fifteen (15) minutes and fourteen (14) days, the increment depending on the range (minutes/hours/days). We recommend that you do not allow the rules database to become dated, as much damage can be caused by zero-day infections – those threats that are too new to be adequately protected Malwarebytes for Windows User Guide 32 against by anti-virus software. The default for this feature is on. You may also have Malwarebytes display a notification in the corner of your screen if protection updates are more than 24 hours old.