Persistant popup

Hi all, newbie here. Unsure which forum to place my first post, but here goes.

Some time back I signed up for a free Malwarebytes trial which has now ended. Instead, I have installed a totally free version of Malwarebytes to run alongside Kaspersky Total Protection 2018.

Now I'm getting the Malwarebytes pop-up trying to get me to sign up for the Premium version, which I do not want. The only way I can remove it, is to click top right, (x) if I tick the lower box, (no thank you) then ok, it goes to the Malwarebytes site to sign up. I need to remove this irritating anomaly. It is not listed in the programmes etc. except the free version. Any help appreciated.

GSDFandF

Edited by GSDFandF

I've waited a couple of days before responding to Devin's suggestion. The route didn't quite show as you suggested, but I followed the first bit, then had to guess my way round the page that came up. There was no "stay downgraded" wotsit, so clicked on what I thought might apply, (I'm no PC nerd) & I've had no popups since. So hopefully I've got rid. 

Thanks for your help. Don't ask me what I did, I haven't a clue now! :blush:

Edited by GSDFandF