IP Blocker keeps flagging my own IP address?

The "IP Blocker" function started working today, and it keeps popping up with my own IP address. My DSL comes with a static IP address (from Speakeasy.net) and it's in the 64.81.xx.xx range. I look at the IP blocker log text file, and it just lists my own IP address over and over, a dozen times. I ran a full scan, and my computer does not appear to be infected. meanwhile, the IP blocker has blocked a couple of seemingly harmless sites, including sfwa.org. What's going on?

• Staff

hi and welcome.

There is no actual 'infection'. We're working on changing the message to avoid confusion.

Please see the link below for more information:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...t=0#entry107310

Some IPs have been detected as malicious, but are not. This is due to a bug in the IP Protection routine and we're working to correct it.

If you feel an IP is incorrectly categorized as malicious, please post in our False Positives forum as helpdesk cannot assist with any of those:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=42

• Staff
Thanks for responding! Can you tell me why it keeps citing my own static IP address? It's a tad confusing.
From my reply:
Some IPs have been detected as malicious, but are not. This is due to a bug in the IP Protection routine and we're working to correct it.