Malwarebytes Premium 3.3.1 has detected 3 instances of PUP’s on my Windows computer. Each time, I have quarantined the 3 PUP’s, but as soon as Google Chrome is opened they return on the next scan. How do I remove them. When Chrome is restored, it opens in a reduced window and each tab has to be restored. How do I remove these PUP’s?

I have followed Mr Charlie’s advice (on a similar topic) and done the following:

1. Run a MWB ‘threat’ scan - log file attached
  2. Downloaded FRST64.exe, run it to get the files - FRST.txt and Addition.txt also attached
  3. I have been unable to Downloaded and run Roguekiller (for my 64 bit system) because I do not have a PayPal account - to scan my system.
  4. As directed, I have done nothing about removal at any stage.

I should be grateful if you would look at my files and tell me what to do about removal of the PUP’s.Many thanks Vincent Hill

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Malwarebytes Premium 3 scan log.txt

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!