Version 0.62

i updated mbam 0.62 to database:110 fingerprints:5272 after the update i clicked exit and then ran ccleaner and tryed to open mbam 0.62 with the desktop icon and it sayed that mbam 0.62 was allready running i then looked in the task manager under applications and it was there but there was nothing on the taskbar by the start butten so i end task it stoped and then i could start mbam 0.62 and did a quick scan and found nothing ;)

i updated mbam 0.62 to database:110 fingerprints:5272 after the update i clicked exit and then ran ccleaner and tryed to open mbam 0.62 with the desktop icon and it sayed that mbam 0.62 was allready running i then looked in the task manager under applications and it was there but there was nothing on the taskbar by the start butten so i end task it stoped and then i could start mbam 0.62 and did a quick scan and found nothing ;)

Something like this here.

I had the same problem but there was nothing when I opened task manager in Vista.

I did a backup and got the same thing. Backup one more time, the 3rd time was a charm. All is well now and MBAM is now running again.

Hello

All is well with the memory module window in safe mode. Fix

OS XP PRO: mbam 0.62 to database:110

When closing the scanner welcome screen page via the close button (X), its still running in Task Manager at zero CPU usage. Re-opening MBAM I get Malwarebytes AntiMalware application is running window. Click OK to close window. Need to end task in Task Manager to exit program. This happens in safe and normal mode, before or after using the scanners. It doesnt happen at all when using the EXIT tab button.