Erikaray

How Many Of Guys Are Playing Online Games?

Hello, Everyone! How many of guys having problems while playing online gaming? and what type of problem faced mostly?

I play Counter Strike Global Offensive. Every time I try to play on US servers, I have to face a great loss of around 20% this might be due to the free VPN that I am using. I have been looking for a reliable resource.

20 hours ago, Neil_Hines said:

I play Counter Strike Global Offensive. Every time I try to play on US servers, I have to face a great loss of around 20% this might be due to the free VPN that I am using. I have been looking for a reliable resource.

What VPN are you using? I am also VPN for online gaming but mine is paid version and never get loss connection 

There are many... latency is one of them.. others are "really good" matchmaking that everyone can enjoy.. anti-cheating, class balancing, good arbitration system, relevant leader boards etc.. (sorry, just rambling from top of my head. I know some of my colleagues can articulate this quite better):blink: