Fake Virus protection

It was striped it also was finding fake virues. It was named System security. If you have it get rid of it quick because it will download viruses and it will not detect the viruses. Do not get it!

For starters, 7 minutes isn't long enough to give people if you expect a response.

Second, I'm kinda confused as to what it is you are wanting?

Your right. What I want to know is were you hit?

Err, still confused.

I don't get "hit" by infections unless I'm actively hunting them out, and I generally take special precautions to prevent their being able to infect me unless I actually want them doing so. Have I seen this one? Yes, have I analyzed it? Yes, have I actually been infected with it? No.

Why are you obsessed with this one? (it's but one infection out of thousands).

Err, still confused.

I don't get "hit" by infections unless I'm actively hunting them out, and I generally take special precautions to prevent their being able to infect me unless I actually want them doing so. Have I seen this one? Yes, have I analyzed it? Yes, have I actually been infected with it? No.

Why are you obsessed with this one? (it's but one infection out of thousands).

I know

What the hell is this guy on???????????

For one, that's extremely rude, and uncalled for. :D

Second, hes asking if anybody has had the rouge System Security.

Nah, rouges don't hit me for some reason. :rolleyes: (Well, on accident wise.)