47 Infected Files in Quarantine, how do I remove these viruses?

All the viruses are Backdoor.bots, Trojan.Downloaders, Trojan.Traces, Trojan.Agents, Rootkit.Agents, Trojan.Backdoors, Malware.Traces, and Trojan.FakeAlerts. I have tried updating Malwarebytes and doing a scan, but it just put the infected files with these viruses into the quarantine, and I don't want to keep them there forever. So as the title says, how do I remove these? Help is GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

All files quarantined by Malwarebytes are renamed and rendered completely inactive. Therefore they cannot possibly harm your computer any more unless you deliberately choose to restore the quarantined files back to their original names and locations.

If you want to completely remove the quarantined files from your computer, just click on the Quarantine tab and then click Delete All. The quarantined files will then be deleted from your computer.

All files quarantined by Malwarebytes are renamed and rendered completely inactive. Therefore they cannot possibly harm your computer any more unless you deliberately choose to restore the quarantined files back to their original names and locations.

If you want to completely remove the quarantined files from your computer, just click on the Quarantine tab and then click Delete All. The quarantined files will then be deleted from your computer.

I'm worried that it might mess my computer up though, because most of them are system 32 files. Are you sure I can just delete them without drastically effecting my computer?

For safety, you should restart your computer a couple of times and make sure it's working properly before deleting any files that Malwarebytes has quarantined. Sometimes, if a rootkit is still present, the computer may not boot up in normal mode when you try to restart it. Then you may need to restart the computer in Safe Mode, restore the quarantined files, boot into normal mode again, and remove the rootkit using an anti-rootkit program such as combofix.