Any coupon or discounts available? Help please.

Hi everyone, I asked this via email to support already , but was politely told that the prices were already fixed , so I was wondering if anyone know a coupon discount besides the one on CNET (10% off). What happens is that I got some fixed paypal money (which wont go up in over a year) and wanted to spend it in something useful as MalwareBytes Software. With the 10% coupon Im still 20 cents away from purchase price (yes LOL).

So I was wondering if anyone knows of any additional current authorized offer for purchasing MalwareBytes AntiMalware.

By the way , do you know if this webpage is an authorized , legally and trusted MalwareBytes Reseller and if they accept paypal?

http://www.getashuttle.com/index.php?page=...t&Itemid=75

Thanks for everything in advance,

Regards

• Staff

The only 'official' coupons wold come from us, or one of our download sites.

Any other sites such as you listed would be at your own risk. But I already told you that in support. ;)

• Staff
Thank you very much. Everything understood. Please Be so Kind to close this thread since it is no longer necesary. Thanks.
More than happy to have helped, hope you find that extra $ somewhere.