Web protection will not start v3.2.2

:welcome:

We do need to get reports from your PC in order to see what other factors are at play.

1. Please get & SAVE Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)   and later run it to get logs
    1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
      Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
    2. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
    3. Press the "Scan" button
    4. This will product two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
      • Leave the log files in the current location, they will be automatically collected by mb-check once you complete the next set of instructions
  2. Create and obtain an mb-check log
    1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
    2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, press "Enter" to accept the EULA then click "OK" 
    3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
      • This file will include the FRST logs generated from the previous set of instructions
      • Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

Thank you for sending the file.

Please get, save, then run the MB-Clean tool so that you get a new setup of Malwarebytes 3.

See the short how-to at this link

Please have lots of patience during the run.

A reboot will be part of this process. Always be sure to login with the same login-account you started with, and be sure that it has administrator-level rights ( if you are the pc owner, you automatically have the rights).
Just be sure it is not run in a Limited or standard rights account.

You will need to reply YES  ( 3 times) to prompts.

A log file named mb-clean-result.txt will be saved to your Desktop. Please attach the log in your next reply.

HI Devin

This problem has been plaguing me for a couple of weeks now (Web protection not turning on) I was running version 3.2.2.2109. I tried without success to see if there was an upgrade but there is nowhere that I can find on your web-site that I can find a link to a product update - I run updates in the program and all I receive is 'up to date'. Using this link was the only way that I was able to download update to version 3.3...

Is there anywhere on your web-site that a customer can locate news on whether an update is available?

regards

Andrew