Reports have no information

For the past 2 months I don't get any information Malwarebytes Premium reports. Says I'm protected, it scans but, it won't even show me anything, downloaded, quarantined, website blocked. I know websites have been blocked. How do I know it's actually working? I would like to be able to see something

A clean re-install will probably fix this, however if you do that you will loose your history (but we can start from there to see if your able to see stuff after) then we can go to the test site to make some blocks happen and then review the new logs.

Let's try this first.... (Malwarebytes clean removal tool will backup your license information and then re-enter the license to the new install)

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (NOTE: After uninstalling with the mb-clean tool you will be asked to reboot. Once you reboot it will ask you if you want to re-install Malwarebytes, you can select YES (it will download the latest version) or you can download the latest version manually (currently v3.3.1.2183 CU 1.0.236) to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (after you run all the tools requested, all the logs will be combined into one log file named: mb-check-results.zip located on your Desktop (which will include the FRST logs inside the zip file))
  3. NOTE: More info about the latest Malwarebytes 3.2.2 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox