Google Chrome Secure Preferences PUP.Optional.Trovi HELP

RedWalker

I'm confused as what to do with this, I've never gone to fishy sites and the only extension I have is Ad Block - The one with the most downloads - when it came up as a detection I quarantined it and deleted it but the file is still there even after closing chrome and trying again, scanning again it still shows as a PuP and I'm completely unable to handle this by myself when nothing seems to be working, looking at the file there seems to be a website called trovi.com and I have no idea what it is and I've never gone there

That Report was me scanning ONLY the secure preferences file after multiple tries removing it with malwarebytes if it's of any importance that I state that first, I haven't even read the forum rules yet, I'm in a panic to get this problem solved, so pardon me if posting frequently in a forum post is against the rules