Problem Updating Malwarebaytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 Windows 7

Hello, wonderful helpers!

My desktop computer is running in 64 bit mode with Windows 7 professional with service pack 1 with an i7 CPU and 16GB RAM. It is protected by MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM. Malwarebytes version 3.0.6.1469, version of compnents package 1.0.103, version of actualisation package 1.0.3171, edition premium, correct licence id, correct licence key, status unlimited. I am having problems running the update as usual. No update is done after a longer time of waiting.

I really need help and will follow your instructions in topic

Hope to hear of you soon!

Andy

Munich, Germany

Hi, wonderful helpers!

I followed your list.

1. Downloaded FRST64 and generated log files, which you find attached.

2.Downloaded MB check and let it run. It informed to locate the zip file on my desktop, but I was not able to find it anywhere. I check the folder of the user on the server as well, but there was nothing. Never have had that before.

I will go on with next steps following your list.

Till later

Andy

Addition_25-09-2017 18.44.48.txt

FRST_04-11-2017_11-32-33.txt

FRST_25-09-2017 18.44.48.txt

9 hours ago, Anbamuc said:

Malwarebytes version 3.0.6.1469

Can you try installing the latest 3.31 over your existing product and let me know if that worked.

Just download the latest installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3

Run the installer on top of your existing product. No need to uninstall. Restart after.

Edited by Porthos

Hi, Porthos!

During our contact I had to use your "password forgotten" function each time I wanted to log in (three times). As I am using the same unforgetable password for all software plattforms, it seems that the function is not working properly.

Please check this out.

Have a nice Sunday!

Andy