Constant notifications

I am getting constant notifications of a Website Blocked.  I have looked up the IP on Google.   Domain is coinhive.com, with many different IP adresses.  Here is one: 94.130.90.2029.  This is constant popups that are driving me crazy.  I do not wish to allow this site on my machine and you offer no other way to stop it.  This is too distracting to work with.  Please help me.  There has to be a way to stop this.  I have versiom 3.2.2.2029

Here is some info that might be helpful.  This comes from a site that I visit briefly almost everyday.  Today I was stopped by this.

The site ahead contains malware:
Attackers currently on forum2.aimoo.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards). Learn more

50 minutes ago, QueenFoxy said:

Attackers currently on forum2.aimoo.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

That is a normal block from Google warning you that there are issues with the site. That is normal for your protection. I get the same warning.

Edited by Porthos

Hi Porthos,

I must have said something wrong.  The fact that Google is blocking Aimoo is not a problem.  All I have to do from there is go back to safe territory.

My problem is this:  I get a constant, huge, pop up directly from Malwarebytes.  It goes on constantly and cannot be turned off.  The reason I mentioned Aimoo at all is because I thought something got into my system from there.  I thought it might be helpful information for whoever is trying to help me.  My problem is from Malwarebytes.  See screen shot. 

MBWebsiteBlocked.gif

9 minutes ago, QueenFoxy said:

My problem is this:  I get a constant, huge, pop up directly from Malwarebytes.  It goes on constantly and cannot be turned off.  The reason I mentioned Aimoo at all is because I thought something got into my system from there.  I thought it might be helpful information for whoever is trying to help me.  My problem is from Malwarebytes.  See screen shot. 

Were waiting on staff to get back to you. @dcollins

Hello @QueenFoxy ,

• We would like to look into a few more logs. Could you create and obtain Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) logs for me and attach them. 

Thank you

I have checked all my chrome extentions, disabled each one to verify it is not the problem,  Then re-enabled them.  

I downloaded FRST but could not install.  I was met with this screen, which I have never seen before.   I am really starting to worry.  This problem really cripples my

computer in so many ways.  I could not work with Malwarebytes at Facebook in private because it is covered by this malicious notification.  My art programs are

crippled for anything in the index that is low on the page.  This message width has to be cut short becasue that malicious notification covers the last  inch and 3/4 of

the space.

Farbar Recovery tool2.gif

Edited by QueenFoxy

Hello @QueenFoxy,

We'll try reinstalling Google Chrome fully, as "coinminer" is attempting to use your built in JavaScript (not to be confused with Java) functionality to exploit your browser. It is currently being blocked by MalwareBytes but we'll attempt to get it off. Keep in mind that a full reinstallation of Google Chrome will wipe all history, saved forms and logins. We will back up your bookmarks however.

To see how to backup your Bookmarks, go to the following link:To uninstall Google Chrome follow the following link:

1. Export Bookmarks (if any):
  2. Remove Google Chrome:
  3. Navigate to C:\Users\Your user name\Appdata\Local folder delete the folder "Google "(you may need to show hidden files/folders if you do not see the "Appdata" folder)
  4. Re-install Google Chrome using another browser like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge at "www.google.com/chrome" or click:
  5. Import your Bookmarks:

Let me know if this clears the issue with the nonstop attempts to block the malicious site as well as the issue you were seeing with the site you visit frequently.

Thank you

Edited by vbarytskyy

WOW!!  Them's heart attack words.  Very scary.  I have printed all of this out and need to go over it all very carefully to be sure I know what I am doing.  I truly do appreciate the help you are giving me.  I will let you know how it all goes when I get my nerve up to doing it.  Thank you all so very, very much.

Alas!!  This appears to be the proper site URL: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/77858-import-export-google-chrome-bookmarks-html-windows.html but it does not open .  I get this.   

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Edited by QueenFoxy
To add URL number

Good Morning, vbarytskyy.

I was dreading this chore this morning. but you have certainly done all you could to make it easier and calm my nerves.    I am feeling much better about all of this.  That pop up has stopped without my doing anything.  It popped up a few times when I first powerd on and then ... nothing.  That sure makes me happy.  Made me wonder if Malwarebytes had a problem and fixed it.  

I appreciate the work you have put into this and it will NOT go to waste.  Armed with this information, I do intend to backup my bookmarks.   I will save all this info in a safe place for future reference.  For now, my friend, everything seems OK.  A million thanks for all your help.

I was so wrong.  Malwarebytes is blocking access to anything and everything.  Cannot even Uninstall Google.  Got all ready to do that by backing up my bookmarks and getting into Firefox the info I needed to work with.  All activity is blocked.   Even my start button is inactive.  My anti virus and Malwarebytes do not work.   I have a remote repair place that I reached out to this morning.  Malwarebythes blocks every path they try.   Can you remove Malwarebytes or deactivate it on my two machines?   I am fighting a losing battle and Malwarebytes is part of it.  The only way I can even get on the net is to click on some cached items in folders on my task bar.  I have never seen anything like this.  I wanted to uninstall Malwarebytes and get a new copy, but that is not possible.  I do not know if I will be able to get back here or not.

• Staff

Can you explain what you mean by 'Malwarebytes blocks every path they try?'   Boot the machine into Safe Mode and uninstall Malwarebytes.

The easiest way to get to Safe Mode in Windows 10:

While pressing the Shift button, restart the machine. Hold down the Shift key and keep holding it down while the machine restarts.

When the machine starts back up, it will ask you to select an Option - select 'Troubleshoot'
In the Troubleshoot screen, select 'Advanced Options'
In the Advanced Options screen, select 'Startup Settings'

In the Startup Settings panel, you will see a message that a restart is needed to change several Windows options, including enabling Safe Mode.
Click Restart

When the Startup Settings appears, press the appropriate F key to select Safe Mode and press Enter. (this should be F4)

How did that work out for you?

Thanks Ried.   This has been the worst nightmare I have ever experienced on a computer.  Both laptop and desktop are in the shop.  I gave them all the information I had, including my communication with Malwarebytes.  I will let you know what happens.   Everything was frozen.  I could do nothing on them.   At this moment, I am working on my tablet.  Tell me how to install Malwarebytes on my tablet, please.   I will let you know what was wrong.

Thanks Ried.   This has been the worst nightmare I have ever experienced on a computer.  Both laptop and desktop are in the shop.  I gave them all the information I had, including my communication with Malwarebytes.  I will let you know what happens.   Everything was frozen.  I could do nothing on them.   At this moment, I am working on my tablet.  Tell me how to install Malwarebytes on my tablet, please.   I will let you know what was wrong.

Just checking in to see if there was response.