MAC Threat Scan - Always at Pending

TonyCummins

Hi Guys

New business user with the cloud dashboard...deployed endpoints to my windows machines without issue. However, I have 4 MAC users where i installed the MAC endpoint installer without issue. When i create a task for a threat scan it never gets past the orange pending phase. 

Endpoint Engine Version:1.4.0.10

OS Release Name:OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
macOS Sierra 10.12.6
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Thanks in advance

Tony

47 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Tony can you please collect the following?

/Library/Application Support/Malwarebytes/NebulaAgent/Logs

Into a zip files for analysis with our mac devs

Please upload referencing the email you use on the forums:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/business/businessfileupload/

Many Thanks,

My MAC users are reporting that there is no folder for NebulaAgent, only “Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent”.  

Thanks KDawg

It was turned off !!, enabling it immediately got me an email with a threat quarantined. Ran a scan and now it shows as completed in tasks.

Can you explain what turning on incident response does for my mac policy as opposed to my windows. It is not on for any of my windows policy's, if i do try turn it on for windows i get a prompt that it will turn off endpoint protection. Could you please explain what the difference is...Thanks in advance

Incident Response is the traditional functionality of Malwarebytes where you can run scans to find and remediate threats on an endpoint with manual and scheduled scans.

Endpoint Protection is currently only available for windows, and includes the Real-Time scanners which actively search the loaded windows profiles to find threats as they happen in real time.

Glad to hear we got this functioning properly