My sign up Email was Hacked and I am Locked out

My sign up email was hacked, password changed and I am locked out.  Malwarebytes is sending confirmations, etc,  to this old email.  To change to my new email I must have access to the old one, which I do not have.  ( I can't get in to click a verification.)  How do I change my email address?  Thank you for any help

Thank you for responding.  My hacked email account is lost.  Google does not accept me as the rightful owner because I can't tell them the month and year the account was openned.  And yes, this has taken  two solid  weeks to freeze credit, close accounts, change passwords and establish a new email address.  I'm not sure if the hackers can do anything with the key code and confirmation, but would feel a lot better if I could cut them out of any communication with Malwarebytes.  Any ideas?

31 minutes ago, RLB said:

Google does not accept me as the rightful owner because I can't tell them the month and year the account was openned

Sorry to hear that. What an immense hassle. I'm not sure I could answer those questions, so I need to do some digging before that happens to me. BUT... Google should be able to discern a change by looking at IP connections or even asking the present "owner" those same questions. 

Also, you should have a recovery phone number and secondary email on file with Google that could be used for identification. Even if those were changed, Google should have a record.

Tagging @nikhils @AdvancedSetup to help you here.

Edited by Telos

Thank you for the sympathy.  I 'should' have had backups with Google, but did not.  I have them now.   There appears to be a difference in what Google 'can' do and what they 'will' do  :(  But back  to changing my email with Malwarebytes.  There must be other customers who have had the same problem?  Any ideas?  If it's not possible, I think I should cancel their service and then re-start it under the new email.

Edited by RLB