At least one network PC seems to be hacked

Karw

Background:

Few days ago I(win7 64bit) installed Avast which alarmed me about a router vulnerability & suggested a firmware upgrade(i have the  latest from 2015, not very fresh), after searching a little bit i found out and veridied that it's the old Upnp version that causes it, when truned off via tp link router interface-avast detects nothing.I also turned wifi off back then..

Today avast gave me a notification while I was browsing:"You've connected to a new network Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

If not properly secured, this network could expose your private data

SCAN NETWORK (button) "

I didn't click at the message so it truned off, but I found a Wi-Fi inspector search via avast which lead me to network scan that had found no issues.... now here comes the malware suspicion.. after getting the alarm and scanning the network I went to log in to the tp-link  interface and couldn't log in because " you have exceeded five attempts, please try again in 20 seconds"

Wi-Fi is off and there's only 1 more  PC(win10) in the network which is in "public network"(not home/work)

Malwarebyte found nothing on my pc(except uTorrent as potetianlly harmful program)

What to do now?

Edited by Karw

• 1 month later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!