New Android version

I pay for Malwarebytes on my laptop (Windows 10) and used the free version for at least a year on my Android.  When the new Android update came out and gave me a free 30 day trial period of the premium version, I downloaded it.  It never worked and I deleted it.  Recently, I retried it and again, it failed to operate correctly and I had to delete it.  Any tips or suggestions?  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

2 minutes ago, MAM said:

Helo, make please a answer with your peoblem over this page, https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~category[malwarebytes-for-android]

I hope i cant help you.

MAM

MAM someone named Nathan a Malwarebytes staff member is now trying to help me so I'm not clicking on your link.

8 minutes ago, penelopeconlan said:

MAM someone named Nathan a Malwarebytes staff member is now trying to help me so I'm not clicking on your link.

In @MAM's defense, the link is to our company FAQ; which could be helpful.  Is it locking when you try to enable Device Administrator by chance? -> Malwarebytes for Android stops when enabling Device Administrator

Nathan

Edited by mbam_mtbr

I gave up.  The previous version worked on my phone and the new one doesn't.  I've tried twice and sent the crash report each time.  I am not planning on trying again as this is now over my head (I don't know how to do a screenshot on my phone) and I assumed the details were sent with my comment.  Now I realize they weren't.  I'll remain a customer on my laptop but am willing to accept it doesn't work on my cell phone.  When I get a new phone, I will try again.  Thanks for your time and assistance.

I sent something last week with my phone information and someone said my complaint would be expedited.  I believe it was done through Nathan.  I haven't heard anything since then.  Actually I sent the information and then told Nathan it contained my email address and he said he woiuld expedite it...I haven't heard anything since then.  I've been waiting to hear something.

On the 27th, I followed instructions to send info to MB, ticket #2115207.  After that, Nathan said he would expedite it.  I have taken screen shots and can email, but don't know how to post here.  It appears my database is out of date but I don't know why it isn't updating.  I previously had the old free version and it worked great but haven't had protection since downloading the new version.  Can you follow up on the ticket number?  If not, I will just wait to here from them.  Thanks for teaching me how to do screen shots.

Hello, you have now created a screenshot on your smartphone correctly? Transfer it via e-mail. So you send an email from your smartphone with the screenshot to your PC, ok? And then you post this here in the forum. That's just one way away from many.

MAM

Readthis.png

Edited by MAM
modern computer art added