Web Protection Keeps turning off

Same problem here. Ver. 3.2.2 (latest-just downloaded again and reinstalled) Running Win 7 on one computer and Win 10 on another and both up to date so problem still exists. Should not have paid for lifetime licenses for this.. They have had months to fix this mess. Very poor support for what used to be a decent program.

Edited by lsc

Tried everything suggested here including the last two - actually had tried them before on my own but just tried again. Nothing worked for web protection except maybe going back to version 2 which seem to be a joke as long as 3 has been out and they have known of this issue.

3 minutes ago, lsc said:

Tried everything suggested here including the last two - actually had tried them before on my own but just tried again. Nothing worked for web protection except maybe going back to version 2 which seem to be a joke as long as 3 has been out and they have known of this issue.

Let us get a clean install of the current version.

We have another tool called MB-Clean which will automate the whole process for you including backing up your key and reactivating.

Tool can be found at https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean

1. After downloading the tool run the tool.

2. The tool will automatically clean up the older possibly damaged installation and will ask you for a restart.

3. Restart your system and then the MB-Clean tool will prompt you to re-install the latest product .

4. Click on "Yes" to reinstall MB 3.×.

5. Now you will have the latest product installed.

Please let me know if you are still seeing issues after the latest product install.