Someone else is using my computer

Hey everyone I've been having a problem recently. The past days my pc has been turning on from sleep for no reason in the middle of the night. Also in my youtube account i  keep getting videos i never watched. I did a scan with many antiviruses did a anti root kit it found something i deleted everything seemed good for 2 days then it happened again. I don't know what's happening if someone could help that would be great. Also eset and malwarebytes dont find anything did multiple scans. Already changed password and put a phone comfirmation on my phone on my google account and it still keeps happening im lost..  

Edited by Sneakysehrgut

Hello Sneakysehrgut and welcome to Malwarebytes,

Those FRST logs are almost a day old, can you run FRST again and post two fresh logs....

Run FRST one more time, ensure all boxes are checkmarked under "Whitelist" but only Addition.txt under "Optional scan" Select scan, when done post the new logs. "FRST.txt" and "Addition.txt"

Thank you,

Kevin...

Thanks for those logs, I do not see any obvious Malware or Infection. Couple of things to clean up:

Uninstall AVG, it is not in use so needs to be removed. Use the removal tool from here: https://www.avg.com/en-us/utilities

Next,

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file"
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

Next,

Couple of checks to see if we can find what is waking your PC from sleep....

Select Windows Key and X Key together, from the list select "Command Prompt (Admin)

At the prompt type or copy/paste powercfg –lastwake then select enter... What information do you get, anything listed.. The last device to use awaken maybe listed...?

At the prompt again type or copy/paste powercfg –devicequery wake_armed then select enter... that command may list any/al devices that can awaken your PC

Post the log from FRST fix, let me know if any devices are listed against awaken checks....

Thank you,

Kevin

fixlist.txt

Type or copy/paste devicemanager into the search function. Open device manager. From device manager expand "mice and other pointing devices" right click onto your mouse device then select "Properties" from the new window select  "Power Management" if you see that the mouse is allowed to wake this device, uncheck that entry, select ok... Then repeat for each entry in the list you posted....

I`ve attached an image for reference....

I guess from there you will have to wait and see if the awaken issue ceases...

DM.JPG

I did that will keep you updated. But there is still a problem. In my youtube history I keep finding new videos I never watched. I found a new one just now. Changed password a few times and put the phone confirmation on still keeps happening. I dont know how. I check my chrome history it seemed okay nothing I didnt do..Help?

Thanks for the update, lets run an indepth AV scan, this scan is very thorough so can take several hours to complete:

Go here and click 'SCAN NOW' under 'ESET Online Scanner' save to your Desktop.

Turn off the real-time scanner of any existing antivirus program before performing the online scan. Here's how

Right click on user posted image and select "Run as Administrator"

In the new Window accept the terms of service

user posted image

In the new Window select "Enable detection of potentially unwanted applictions" then expand "Advanced Settings"

user posted image

In the new Window checkmark (tick) the entries as shown, make sure "Clean threats automatically" is not checkmarked. Now select "Scan"

user posted image

In the new Window new virus database signatures will download, Do Not Select Stop

user posted image

The Window will progress showing the scan in action....

user posted image

In the new Window if no threats are found, select "Delete applications data on close" then select "Finish" no log is produced, confirm that in your reply...

user posted image

If threats are found the following Window will open:

user posted image

Click on "Select All" then "Save to Text file" name and save that file, attach to your reply.

Now select "Do not clean" and then close out....

Thank you,

Kevin

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file"
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

Let me see that log.... See if the awake issue ceases...

fixlist.txt

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!