Will Not Connect to licence server

This all started about a week ago when I started to see that my MBAM was not updating so I investigated and every time it would click the update button it would do nothing. So I dug further into the problem and discovered that it would not connect to the licence server, I tried to fix the problem with the multiple solutions on this forum but to no success so I tried to uninstall MBAM with the removal tool and reinstalled it and it does the same thing and it also now gives me a installation token not found error message and will not let me use my licence.

I hope someone can help here is a screenshot of what happens when i try to activate

MBAM.JPG.298ba4e20a0c0b81497f24b8e7c0ca4d.JPG

I would unblock these in the Windows firewall and see what happens.

FirewallRules: [{92E1C2A4-21D7-4C71-BA31-C3B6847CB9B2}] => (Block) c:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware\mbamservice.exe
FirewallRules: [{5EFF1C89-A2D8-4B31-9163-2024AFF363C9}] => (Block) c:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware\mbamservice.exe

Edited by Porthos