KB4023057 Program Windows 10

Bigplayer

I noticed program KB4023057 was added to my list of programs 10/12/2017. This program was added by Microsoft with a size 988kb and version 2.5.0.0. This happened after a update. I do not know what this program does or why it was installed without my knowledge. I uninstalled this program and after a restart this program was reinstalled however with a smaller size of 494kb.

Does anyone know about this? Is it spyware or what? I have read that it assess Windows updates. Who knows what its purpose is. 

If you have Windows10 check you programs to see if you have it also on your computer.

Edited by Bigplayer

Update to Windows 10 Version 1507 and Version 1511 for update reliability: June 21, 2017

Summary

This update includes reliability improvements that affect the update components in Windows 10 Version 1507 and Windows 10 Version 1511.
This update includes files and resources that address issues that affect the update processes in Windows 10. These improvements ensure that quality updates are installed seamlessly to improve the reliability and security of Windows 10.

How to get this update

Only certain builds of Windows 10 Version 1507 and Windows 10 Version 1511 require this update. Devices that are running those builds will automatically get the update downloaded and installed through Windows Update.

• Update replacement information
    This update replaces the previously released update KB4022868.