Malwarebytes deleted itself and won't reinstall

I have had MBAM Premium for a number of years. It has always worked great until a week ago. I went to upgrade to the new version but it won't install (the file downloads but won't go past the question regarding language), keeps on generating an error message." The program requires Service Pack 3." I have Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) and I understand there is no such thing as Service Pack 3 for Windows 7. I am at a complete loss?? Also, the previous version completely disappeared! Please any solutions! MB support has been of no help!

Almost the same thing here! However, I keep on getting an error message "The program requires Service Pack 3." I am baffled since Windows 7 does NOT have a Service Pack 3. Also, the previous version of MB Premium totally disappeared!! I am paying money for this and MB has not responded to my problem for almost a week now (no response to my service ticket and the live

chat was useless)

• Root Admin

Hello @lap1080 and :welcome:

The Helpdesk is very buy and can take a while to reply. Let's see if we can get you fixed up.

Can you download the latest installer and then quit your browser and run the latest installer and reboot the computer even if not asked to and let me know if that works or what issues you have.

https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3/

Thanks

Ron