Updating to version 3.2.1

Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to ask me question. I am premium user. I have updated recently to version 3.2.1 and my license didn't carry through, it's been a couple of years and I don't remember the license number or the email account associated with it. Is there anyway to recover it? Could I try downgrading to version 2.2.1 see if the license is there, write it down and put it in after I update the program.

Thanks 

Hello and Welcome!

A couple of questions for you...

Did you upgrade to version 3.2.1 from version 2.2.1?

Did you know that there is a newer version than 3.2.1? Download MBAM 3.2.2.2029 CU 1.0.212 from here: https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3

You should contact cleverbridge.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com
Phone: +1-866-522-6855
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

If you had version 2.2.1 installed on this computer before, the ID and KEY may still be available on your system.

You can use the following program to save a text file copy of it on your desktop (this is a program written by AdvancedSetup which is an admin on this forum).  You should have an email from Cleverbridge as well with this information.  You should then copy this file off of your desktop to a more appropriate location such as your Documents folder.

GetMalwarebytesRegistration