Mowleesh

Getting Error while logging in to Malwarebyte Console.

Team,

Require help in  resolving this ticket ASAP. This is Business Critical.

We need technical support details and escalation matrix for handling critical issues. Badly stuck 

Kindly help.

I have updated your ticket, please attempt the troubleshooting steps included and LMK if the problem persists

You will need to pursue this in your support ticket.  Also, please clarify to them whether you have Endpoint Protection (new program) or Endpoint Security (older program).  They are completely separate entities, and I bring that to your attention based on your last reply.  The names of our products are very similar and unless you have been with us for a while, you may not be aware of that.  The Support person you are working with is also new (I believe).

Hi Team , 

We are getting SQL 916 error in the properties of the SQL database, and in the SQL server instance properties, we are able to seeonly Builtin/users only in permissions.

Please let us know how to repair the installation.