vbAccelerator SGrid II Control

A friends computer is having a problem running Malware Bytes and re-installing. The vbAccelerator SGrid ll Contrl dialog box comes up with a "Run-time error '0'." When I click Ok, another dialog box is diaplayed with a title of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with the Run-time error'440': Automation error. Clickine Ok just clears the dialog box and Malware Bytes does not run. During a re-install of Malware Bytes these same messages were displayed.

I found http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...art=#entry37755 during a search, and followed the directions, except there was no TDSserv.sys running. When I went to look for the Malware Bytes logs there were none. I was able to run HijackThis and its log file is attached.

A friends computer is having a problem running Malware Bytes and re-installing. The vbAccelerator SGrid ll Contrl dialog box comes up with a "Run-time error '0'." When I click Ok, another dialog box is diaplayed with a title of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with the Run-time error'440': Automation error. Clickine Ok just clears the dialog box and Malware Bytes does not run. During a re-install of Malware Bytes these same messages were displayed.

I found http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...art=#entry37755 during a search, and followed the directions, except there was no TDSserv.sys running. When I went to look for the Malware Bytes logs there were none. I was able to run HijackThis and its log file is attached.

Sorry, the log file did not upload, it is attached here.

hijackthis.txt

hijackthis.txt

Welcome to Malwarebytes!!!!! :(

Please download Sysprot Antirootkit

Unzip it into a folder on your desktop.

• Double-Click Sysprot.exe to start the program.
  • Click on the log tab.
  • In the Write to log box select all items.
  • Click on the Create Log button on the Bottom Right.
  • After a few seconds a new windows should appear.
  • Select Scan Root Drive. Click on the Start button.
  • When it is complete a new window will appear to indicate that the scan is finished.
  • The log will be saved automatically in the same folder Sysprot.exe was extracted too.
  • Open the text file and copy/paste the log here