Scan specific folder(s) or file(s)

How do I make MB3 scan scan specific folder(s) or file(s)? Thanks

Bonus question: I made a typo but can't edit it before waiting 80 seconds or something like that.... what is the point in forcing me to wait before I can edit my post?

Edited by jayman1000
typo

Thank you for helping me. Well that option already IS enabled, but no MB options in context menu. I tried disabling it an enabling it again, but that made no difference. Are there no built in features in MB that provides this functionality (without having to use the context menu?). Or how do I fix the missing context menu option?

image.png

Edited by jayman1000

3 hours ago, Porthos said:
  1. Download the latest MB 3 installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3
    2. Run the installer on top of your existing product. (Note you don't have to uninstall anything, just run the installer again)

After installing and restarting the computer this worked perfectly, no problems. Thank you for help!