After several installations, Malwarebytes 3.2.2.2029 does not work

I have now downloaded, installed, done a clean removal and a re-installation of the Malwarebytes 3.2.2.2029 Application several times.  I have done the installation with "Run as Administrator." Each time, it appears the installation works correctly.  But when I click on the Malwarebytes icon, nothing happens.  When I check the Task Manager, the only part of Malwarebytes that seems to be working is the Malwarebytes System Tray application.  None of the other parts of the software seem to have been installed.  I have been usinge Malwarebytes since 2014, and I have never experienced this problem before.  Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?  I am using a Dell Studio XPS 8100 PC, running Windows 7 64-bit.  I am attaching the last  mb-clean-results.txt file i received.

mb-clean-results.txt

Greetings and welcome,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with our software.  We'll do our best to get it functioning normally for you again.

First off, if you wouldn't mind, please follow the instructions in the first post here and attach the logs to your next reply.

Also, just to ensure that there's not some hidden infection causing this issue, please run Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit which may be downloaded from this page.  Please attach the log from that scan to your next reply as well, assuming it is able to run and scan properly; please let us know if it is unable to do so as this may provide additional clues as to the cause of the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks

I'm hoping I have performed all the operations described in your links above.

I am attaching the logs created by system-log.tx

I notice that now that I have followed the instructions provided in your answer, Malwarebytes 3.2.2. is now working normally.  I hope it will remain that way.  Thanks for your help. 

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

mb-check-results.zip

mbar-log-2017-10-06 (13-17-36).txt

Excellent, it's possible that it was having trouble getting one of its drivers installed and running MBAR fixed it since they use the same/similar drivers for certain components.

If you do see any more issues please let us know as soon as you can and we'll continue to work with you on the issue, but for now as long as everything is running OK you should be fine.  We'll leave your logs for the Support guys in case they want to take a look to investigate what might have caused this to occur in case it turns out to be some sort of bug.