Unable to connect to license server

im also having same problem, I just purchased a new license for 1 year but I cant connect to server, I tried connecting to the website as well, I cant do it. @dcollins

i tried going to the keystone.mwbsys.com through my phone and it still didnt work. so im sure its the server side near ur end, im in USA. need help fast and so far it has happened to multiple ppl including me. so its not the fault of user. I made a topic separate and I did most all the logs and screenshots

Edited by tim2008

5 hours ago, tim2008 said:

im also having same problem, I just purchased a new license for 1 year but I cant connect to server, I tried connecting to the website as well, I cant do it. @dcollins

i tried going to the keystone.mwbsys.com through my phone and it still didnt work. so im sure its the server side near ur end, im in USA. need help fast and so far it has happened to multiple ppl including me. so its not the fault of user. I made a topic separate and I did most all the logs and screenshots

Your issue is/was not the same issue....

Glad you got it fixed by resetting your hosts file. In your case that was going to be the only fix as you had an entry in your hosts file that was actually blocking Malwarebytes (not sure who put it there, but that is usually only there for shady reasons).  Removing that entry is what solved your issue.

2016-09-14 00:44 - 2016-09-14 00:44 - 000000031 ____N C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

0.0.0.0		keystone.mwbsys.com