Maps Frontier Macintosh

What browser are you using?

Check the Extensions / Add-Ons and remove any your don't recognize. If that solves the problem then let us know the name of that extension.

You may also need to purge all website data and reset your homepage and search engine if there are problems with those.

treed,

I disabled all of the extensions that I have installed in Firefox (my default browser), Safari, and Chrome. MapsFrontier was not listed in any of my browsers extension lists. I will try enabling the Extensions one at a time in each browser and see if the redirection and pop-ups appear again. If they do, I will forward you a copy of the extension.

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem.  My laptop and my desktop at work, both have gotten infected by this adware program.  The program provides instructions for removal from a Windows box, but nothing for Mac.  Has anyone devised a way to get rid of it.  I'm surprise Malewarebytes can't find it--needs an upgrade?