UncleSpellbinder

This IP belongs to NetDirekt, which is why it is blocked (they are currently home to several thousand malicious domains and IP's across all of their ranges)

ignore list

I use frequently the same ip address

78.159.102.124 for cdcovers.cc

How can I add this to my ignore list. Cannot find any instructions. Must use this website and have done for years

Greetings talcmalc :( .

Unfortunately there's currently no ignore list option for the IP protection in Malwarebytes' so your only option would be to disable the IP protection by right clicking on MBAM's icon in the system tray and unchecking the option to use it. You can of course, still leave the regular protection module enabled as it doesn't block IP's, it just blocks malicious files from executing.

Greetings talcmalc :( .

Unfortunately there's currently no ignore list option for the IP protection in Malwarebytes' so your only option would be to disable the IP protection by right clicking on MBAM's icon in the system tray and unchecking the option to use it. You can of course, still leave the regular protection module enabled as it doesn't block IP's, it just blocks malicious files from executing.

Thaks for that info. Works fine. Assume Ignore list will be added sometime. In the meantime I can just untick when I need that website

Thanks again