My laptop is infected by malware

Thanks for those logs, continue:

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file"
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

Next,

Install Google Chrome, I noticed you have the installer ready on your system.... One point do not install or use Adguard....

Next,

Reset Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/923737/how-to-reset-internet-explorer-settings

Do you see any improvement with Chrome or IE...

Thank you,

Kevin...

We need to clean up and remove tools etc before we can close out.. Regarding security, my own personal set up for all Windows 10 systems is :- Windows own Firewall, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium...

To clean up:

Uninstall Zemana http://www.askvg.com/how-to-completely-uninstall-remove-a-software-program-in-windows-without-using-3rd-party-software/

Delete RogueKiller_portable64.exe from your Desktop...

Next,

Download "Delfix by Xplode" and save it to your desktop.

Or use the following if first link is down:

"Delfix link mirror"

If your security program alerts to Delfix either, accept the alert or turn your security off.

Double Click to start the program. If you are using Vista or higher, please right-click and choose run as administrator

Make Sure the following items are checked:

• Remove disinfection tools <----- this will remove tools we may have used.
  • Purge System Restore <--- this will remove all previous and possibly exploited restore points, a new point relative to system status at present will be created.
  • Reset system settings <--- this will reset any system settings back to default that were changed either by us during cleansing or malware/infection

Now click on "Run" and wait patiently until the tool has completed.

The tool will create a log when it has completed. We don't need you to post this.

Any remnant files/logs from tools we have used can be deleted…

Next,

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Take care and surf safe

Kevin... user posted image

Kevin, I have deleted everything from google root folder and also deleted sync data as you told. Right now by the method you are pointing is showing current password that I have saved yesterday and today. But the interesting thing is that I am able to see the websites in my android operated tab but not passwords. Do you know where to search for it?

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!