IP Blocking and Firewalls

Greetings and welcome :) .

I'm only a volunteer here and not part of the Malwarebytes' staff, but as far as I know the IP blocking in MBAM should not conflict with 3rd party firewalls. If you do have any issues at all with it it's easily disabled by right clicking the Malwarebytes' tray icon and unchecking IP Protection, however I'd only recommend this to test to make sure that it's the IP protection causing the problem and not something else. If you ever confirm a conflict or issue with MBAM's IP protection and a 3rd party firewall please post it to the forum so that the developers can investigate and fix the issue if possible.

Greetings and welcome :) .

I'm only a volunteer here and not part of the Malwarebytes' staff, but as far as I know the IP blocking in MBAM should not conflict with 3rd party firewalls. If you do have any issues at all with it it's easily disabled by right clicking the Malwarebytes' tray icon and unchecking IP Protection, however I'd only recommend this to test to make sure that it's the IP protection causing the problem and not something else. If you ever confirm a conflict or issue with MBAM's IP protection and a 3rd party firewall please post it to the forum so that the developers can investigate and fix the issue if possible.

Hi exile360

I