I scan in safe mode because some viruses can't get in normal win mode and i run full scan for same reason.Few years ago i scan my PC with normal scan and nothing but i notice some problems and after safe mode scan i catch Koobface worm with Malwarebytes.(reason why i perform full scan in safe mode) 

So i unchecked rootkit scan(by dcollins suggestion) and it's finish but only for 16min:huh:.Normally i run full scan for about 45min-1 hour.Btw same thing happens in normal windows full scan.I don't know what is the problem i run Malwarebytes like this for years and i never had problem like this one.

Edited by Dovla

Nope, I just was trying to narrow down what may be causing your issue. Most likely there's a file we're hitting that is getting stuck here. Can you please follow the instructions below so I can provide some in depth troubleshooting steps for figuring this out?

1. Downloads FRST from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/frst64 and save it to your desktop
  2. Download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to your desktop
  3. Run FRST and accept the EULA if prompted
  4. Click fix and wait a few seconds
  5. Once completed, close the notepad window and FRST
  6. Private Message me the fixlog.txt file that should be created on your desktop

fixlist.txt

@Dovla I provided some instructions above that could help narrow things down, but I also have a new set of instructions that might help us as well

1. Download the attached SATrace.zip
  2. Extract the contents and open the CaptureTrace folder
  3. Right click the CaptureTrace.bat file and choose Run as Administrator
  4. Wait until the screen says "Please attempt to reproduce your issue, and wait 30 seconds"
  5. Leave this window open, and open Malwarebytes
  6. Then run your scan again
  7. Once the scan locks up, then go back to the black window from step 4
  8. Press the Enter key and wait until you see the message "Please zip up all files in this folder and provide it to your support representative"
  9. Press Enter, and the screen should go away
  10. Right click the CaptureTrace folder and choose Send to -> Compressed (Zipped) folder
  11. Upload the new zip file

SATrace.zip

7 hours ago, dcollins said:

Unfortunately this didn't have the information we needed, which means we need to do a bit more manual work to get some deeper logs. Can you provide the information requested in post #11 above?

What kind of information do you need?If this problem has nothing with Malwarebytes but have with mine PC,then never mind i'll take him to service.:rolleyes:

Edited by Dovla

This is most likely an issue with Malwarebytes trying to scan a specific file on your computer. The information we need is listed in post #11 above, but here are the steps again as well

4. Wait until the screen says "Please attempt to reproduce your issue, and wait 30 seconds"
  8. Press the Enter key and wait until you see the message "Please zip up all files in this folder and provide it to your support representative"
  10. Right click the CaptureTrace folder and choose Send to -> Compressed (Zipped) folder

SATrace.zip

12 hours ago, dcollins said:

This is most likely an issue with Malwarebytes trying to scan a specific file on your computer. The information we need is listed in post #11 above, but here are the steps again as well

SATrace.zip

@dcollins I already done that in step #14 and i send you zipped folder in private message few days ago.What will this make a different from the previous step #14,i doing this second time for few days.But here i do it again and send to you zipped folder in private message.

I apologize, I linked to the wrong instructions. What I need are the following details:

1. Downloads FRST from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/frst64 and save it to your desktop
  6. Private Message me the fixlog.txt file that should be created on your desktop

fixlist.txt

15 hours ago, dcollins said:

I apologize, I linked to the wrong instructions. What I need are the following details:

1. Downloads FRST from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/frst64 and save it to your desktop

fixlist.txt

@dcollins Hi i send to you attached fixlist file in private message.

Thanks! Let's try the steps below to get some more detailed logs now:

1. Download the attached ServiceConfig.json file and save it
  2. Shutdown MB3 by right clicking the icon in the system tray and choosing Quit Malwarebytes
  3. Copy the ServiceConfig.json file from where you downloaded it to C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-malware and overwrite the version that is already there
  4. Launch Malwarebytes
  5. Run a scan with rootkit scanning enabled so the program locks up
  6. Wait 5 minutes after you notice the lockup, and then run mb-check again to gather the latest log files
  7. PM me the zip file, or if it's too large, use wetransfer.com to send the file to me at dcollins@malwarebytes.com