Request time out when trying to open app

When I open the malwarebytes app on my phone (rooted, android 6, Oneplus2) I get the following message: "Oh Snap! the connection is taking longer than usual." A bit later, this is replaced with "Your request timed out."  I've been having this error for days now. Any idea how to use this app?

Hello, such a message I had already two times, but I always got a connection over WLAn to the internet. So does not it work generally? Or works this after longer try, then?

Maybe you out of the range, to recieve somthing over WLAN?
Or you have to run too many devices, which simultaneously want to access the WLAN?

MAM

Edited by MAM

Maybe you have a weak WLAN conection.

Is there any other users that it is also noticeable to them?

I got such a similar message with my old Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8200N, Android 4.2.2.

PS: But I had always a connection with WLAN in the Internet.

MAM

Edited by MAM

So as I said I had the problem in the last time not mermer, and whom I had it I still got a connection to stand. The malwarebytes Mobile 3.0 times should report to the staff. Ok that does not help you properly. Wanted now times the thread here still a little attract .....

MAM

Hello, make a littel test.

Bring your Android Device, verry close to your Router. And try again, if you have a WLAN connection.

Success, or not succes?

Your access data, for your WLAN access already checked?

If this dosen´t works. Is your Router, out of order, damaged. But only the WLAN seemed !!!

You come normally to the Internet with the computer, otherwise would not have been able to write your problem here.

MAM

Edited by MAM

Thanks, as noted before, the problem isn't any of the 20+ different routers or networks I have tried to get malwarebtytes to connect on. I've found an effective solution, though - I've uninstalled malware bytes and downloaded a different anti-virus program that actually works.