Malwarebytes account

I decided to setup an account to manage my subscription, just in case I ever need it.

I could not remember the email I used when I purchased it six years ago. I don't believe I still have that email address.

I still have the original receipt from Cleverbridge. It make no mention of the email address.

Is there a way I can add my subscription to account I just created?

You should contact cleverbridge..... (they can look up your account with your ID and KEY and help you change your email address if needed)

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com
Phone: +1-866-522-6855
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, you can use the Malwarebytes Help Center HERE.

When you get the email Print it out

You may also try and look up your product info by using your registered email address HERE or HERE

If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to post.

okay...I contacted Cleverbridge and they changed my contact info (email address). I logged into my malwarebytes account. It shows no orders or subscriptions.  I purchased the Lifetime license in 2011. Is there a way to add this order and subscription to the account? The reason for this is so that if I need reinstall Malwarebytes and forget to deactivate, I can do it here. Thanks.

Edited by prombamuser

I contacted them and told them the problem. They told me to contact Malwarebytes. I sent them another email and told them that you guys told me to contact them (Cleverbridege). That is where I am at now. I guess we are at the stage where no one knows who can resolved the problem. The only reason I want to create the account is just in case I to deactivate my lifetime license. I know I can do this in the program, but what if I don't have access; due to crash or reformat.

9 hours ago, prombamuser said:

I contacted them and told them the problem. They told me to contact Malwarebytes. I sent them another email and told them that you guys told me to contact them (Cleverbridege). That is where I am at now. I guess we are at the stage where no one knows who can resolved the problem. The only reason I want to create the account is just in case I to deactivate my lifetime license. I know I can do this in the program, but what if I don't have access; due to crash or reformat.

Not wishing to hijack this thread, but you might want to to try something like the technique I use to record passwords. I use KeePass 2 to save all my passwords in an encrypted database file which I store in a Dropbox folder. I create different groups within the KeePass database (banking, Internet, software, network etc) and store my software user and password info in the appropriate group. This is then accessible from pretty well anywhere with the appropriate master password - there are apps for Android and, I guess, other operating systems as well.  Has worked very well for me for a number of years........ 

On 9/29/2017 at 5:07 AM, TempLost said:

Not wishing to hijack this thread, but you might want to to try something like the technique I use to record passwords. I use KeePass 2 to save all my passwords in an encrypted database file which I store in a Dropbox folder. I create different groups within the KeePass database (banking, Internet, software, network etc) and store my software user and password info in the appropriate group. This is then accessible from pretty well anywhere with the appropriate master password - there are apps for Android and, I guess, other operating systems as well.  Has worked very well for me for a number of years........ 

The reason for the account is that I can deactivate it without having program. If I forget to deactivate it before reinstalling or moving it to a new pc, I can use the account.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:26 AM, dcollins said:

You'll want to reach out to Cleverbridge again with that information and let them know it's not showing up

Here is the latest response from Cleverbridge.

Although we have updated your information on our end, you may need to contact malwarebytes directly in order to change it in their system as well.