Scheduled Scans Self Changing

no matter what personal scanning schedule i set up Malwarebytes 3.1.2 changes it to what i assume is the standard product schedule.   even if i delete it and leave it at none it places its own scheduled scan time in place.   the standard product schedule is eeexxxxxtremely inconvenient for me.    this has occurred from the initial install of Malwarebytes on ALL of my computers.   i need to gets this corrected.   when i create a scheduled scan i want the product to stick to that schedule.........how do i accomplish this?

3 hours ago, TankDog said:

Malwarebytes 3.1.2

Can you try installing the latest 3.2.2.2029 over your existing product and let me know if that worked.

Just download the latest installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3

Run the installer on top of your existing product. No need to uninstall.       

the new version seems to be doing the job.   my scheduled scan entries have been consistent through the weekend so far.   now i am curious as to why i have had to deal with this issue for several years, also why did i need to get the latest version by going to the forums?      Thank you Porthos for leading me in the proper direction to address this issue.

@TankDog we meter our updates over time for a variety of reasons, and the update would have come through eventually. That being said, we changed our update process in 3.2.2 a little so that if you click the "Check for Application Updates" button under Settings -> Application, it will bypass the metering and always pull the latest version.