I got a problem

Hi there !

I have a problem that I cannot understand, maybe someone can help. I've had some bad luck with my pc and had to rebuild it several times. I've also installed MWB several times as well on the same pc. My HDD failed and i had to replace it. Motherboard failed and replaced. Viruses, OS corruption, you get the idea. Every time I reinstalled the OS, I reinstalled MWB using my lifetime license. Now when I try to activate it I get an error stating this: 

MBAM403104

"The usage level has exceeded the max volume allowed. There is a problem with your license key and we are unable to activate your license. Please check your license details and try entering your key again"

May I ask why is this happening with a full retail lifetime license? Attached is an image of the error.

Any suggest would be great เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

40 minutes ago, medico6601 said:

May I ask why is this happening with a full retail lifetime license? Attached is an image of the error.

For licensing issues, you'll want to reach out to our online support at 

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Usually, support will take 2/7 days or more since support is busier than normal at this time to get to your request.

When you uninstall or format the drive you must deactivate MB first. It does that because it thinks you are you are installing on more than the ONE computer that is allowed.