this virus is serious

Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.

If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the HJT forum and wait for help.

Hi duke9192 and welcome to the Malwarebytes Forum ;)

I'm Dakeyras and I am going to try to assist you with your problem. Please take note of the below:

• I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!.
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • Refrain from running self fixes as this will hinder the malware removal process.
  • It may prove beneficial if you print of the following instructions or save them to notepad as I post them.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.

Scan with Rooter:

Please download Rooter.exe to your desktop.

If you have Windows XP: Double click on Rooter to start the application.

If you have Windows Vista: Right click on Rooter and select Run as Administrator to start the application.

• Now click on the Scan button.
  • When the scan is completed a text file called Rooter.txt will appear on your desktop, post the contents in your next reply.
  • Now click on Close button to exit Rooter.

Note: The logfile can also be located within this folder Rooter$ at the root of your installed Hard-Drive. EG: C:\Rooter$

Scan with DDS:

Please download to your desktop DDS from one of the links below:

Link1

Link2

Link3

Disable any script blocking application you have active/installed.

If you have Windows XP: Double click on DDS to start the application.

If you have Windows Vista: Right click on DDS and select Run as Administrator to start the application.

• A black Screen will open, just read the contents and do nothing.
  • When the tool finish it will open 2 reports.
  • Copy/paste both reports back here and remove DDS from your desktop.

Note: Two logfiles will be generated with Notepad: DDS.txt and Attach.txt

When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:

• How is you computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • Rooter Log.
  • Both DDS logs. <-- Post them individually please, IE: one Log per post/reply.