paulderdash

HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\PIRIFORM\AGOMO

I have Windows x64 and (now) CCleaner 5.34 - and up-to-date CCleaner Cloud(!) - and do not have the HKLM/SOFTWARE/Piriform/Agomo key.

But MB3 scan now picks up the following threats:

Registry Key: 1
Trojan.Floxif.Trace, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\PIRIFORM\AGOMO

Registry Value: 1
Trojan.Floxif.Trace, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\PIRIFORM\AGOMO|TCID

But these appear to be related to CCleaner Cloud (previously Agomo) account, because after quarantining these, I had to re-sign in to my account, so I suspect these may be FPs.

MB3.txt

Hi,

Did you have the compromised version before? Because this detection was only added since very recently to deal with registry traces of the compromised version.

I did have CCleaner 5.33 installed, but x64 version so I do not believe I was compromised.

These keys seem to be due to CCleaner Cloud. I presume I did have the compromised version of that, but it has been auto-updated to clean version.

If I quarantine these keys, after a restart I have to login to CCleaner Cloud account again and looks like keys are recreated.

I will run scan again to see if it gets picked up again.

Hmm, I'll do some more investigation about those keys. Could indeed be possible these are created by default by Ccleaner Cloud.

Scanned again and now it's not detected, so cleanup was good. Seems to be picked up during memory scan.

Well done MB3. Thanks Ms Moes.

Ok, we should be good. I verified myself with latest version of the Ccleaner Cloud and the value TCID is indeed not created under that key.