I.m frequently receiving an advise about a new version but when trying to download it is not possible. I´m not interested in a new version  as I´m satisfied with my current one. So, how can I stop that annoying advise? Thanks in advance

Edited by elboyero
error

6 minutes ago, elboyero said:

I.m frequently receiving an advise about a new version but when trying to download it is not possible. I´m not interested in a new version  as I´m satisfied with my current one. So, how can I stop that annoying advise? Thanks in advance

What version are you using now?

@elboyero 3.06 is very old and does not have any of the new protections in it. Why do you wish to not have your computer fully protected?

Edited by Porthos

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

@elboyero 3.06 is very old and does not have any of the new protections in it. Why do you wish to not have your computer fully protected?

It¨s enought for me!

Just now, elboyero said:

It¨s enought for me!

Are you using paid or free?

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Are you using paid or free?

I´m using a paid version, valid for life, I´m afraid as if I install the new version I´ll have to pay an annual fee, or ask a lawyer how to avoid that.

1 minute ago, elboyero said:

I´m afraid as if I install the new version I´ll have to pay an annual fee, or ask a lawyer how to avoid that.

THAT will never HAPPEN. You will always be grandfathered into the lifetime version. 

I suggest you do the following. 

1. Download the latest MB 3 installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3
    2. Run the installer on top of your existing product. (Note you don't have to uninstall anything, just run the installer again)

16 minutes ago, Porthos said:

THAT will never HAPPEN. You will always be grandfathered into the lifetime version. 

I suggest you do the following. 

1. Download the latest MB 3 installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3
    2. Run the installer on top of your existing product. (Note you don't have to uninstall anything, just run the installer again)

Thanks, I installed it and the new version is working.

Edited by elboyero

12 minutes ago, elboyero said:

Thanks, I installed it and the new version is working.

Thanks for the update, Never worry we are always here to help with issues if they arise. :)