How to easily update my Windows Asus Laptop. Actually, i am a new user of Asus with windows 10.and I don't have any idea how to update. My Laptop is not working properly and it's very slow.Someone suggests me update your driver but I haven't any idea about updating. I am thinking that do format my laptop but after suggestion, i am trying for updation 

With an Asus laptop there should be an app to update the Asus drivers themselves.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009776/

If it is not running then see the attached screenshot, open the start menu and follow the arrows.

I'm not sure that drivers are your problem with a slow computer though, Windows 10 will automatically update a lot of 3rd party drivers as well as it's own.

Have you run a Malwarebytes scan?, run JRT?, run AdwCleaner, run CCleaner to remove junk? (Should be OK with a new download but don't use CCleaner v5.33. And don't use CCleaners (or any other) registry cleaner unless you know exactly what you are doing).

If it's still running slow after all that then you may want to consider posting in the malware removal section for help to get you laptop fully checked out.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by nukecad