Malwarebytes Renewal Problem!! Not Happy!

My subscription is up for renewal for one of my screens. The price for Premium on the Malwarebytes site is $59.99/year!! The quote from the email you sent me, "Premium order, Reference # XXXXXXXXX, is set to automatically renew itself on September 20, 2017, for $69.90 (!!!) Please know that as long as you keep your subscription active and payment up-to-date, you are locking in the lowest possible price for being our loyal customer. " (!!!) I have messaged cleverbridge Customer Support and also I have provided, "If you have both an Anti-Malware and an Anti-Exploit subscription, we will upgrade you to a single subscription to Malwarebytes 3.0, reduce your subscription price and add more licenses to your subscription." - Posted: December 8, 2016 by Marcin Kleczynski
Last updated: March 20, 2017
https://blog.malwarebytes.com/malwarebytes-news/2016/12/announcing-malwarebytes-3-0-a-next-generation-antivirus-replacement/

The response i have received is an email stating, "According to our records your Malwarebytes subscription is set to renew on 9/20/2017 in the amount of AU$ 69.90. If you wish to update or change the payment method please use the link.....". Useless acknowledgement. I have emailed back to confirm that I would have to manually cancel and then purchase again for the cheaper price of $59.99?!? (let alone with no reduction or added licenses) That is pretty bad and dishonest!!! :(  I would like some appropriate support and confirmation. I also believe that this post is important for all users with automatic renewal subscriptions.