Not Turning On

I just Installed Malwarebytes because I've heard that this was the best virus detecting app... And Yeah, as you can see in the image that I attached, Real Time protection is off, I can't turn it on either on Action Center, I mean I click "turn on" a message appears if I trust this and I trust it so I clicked it but still won't work... So this is it, I installed other Antivirus apps before and their service won't work either.. SO I got worried that maybe there's something wrong in my computer. The Problem is, the protection is disabled I am not sure if it is the application itself or my computer, Help me, please!

ScreenShot_20170906185438.png

2 hours ago, EmmanuelM said:

Help me, please!

Hi and welcome, We need a better look at things.

1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
    NOTE: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  2. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  3. Press the "Scan" button
  4. This will produce two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    NOTE:
    These two files will be collected by the MB-Check Tool and added to the zip file for you
  1. Create and obtain an mb-check log
  1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, then click "OK"
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
  4. Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

My Pc is 32-bit, but I have found the real problem, there's a rootkit virus in my system32-> drivers, Malwarebytes found it but it can't quarantine it because there's a part in the scan where it scans an item but takes hours to scan the same item, I checked the directory of the file being scanned but it is too small for Malwarebytes to take hours to scan. When I perform custom scan and includes the detection of rootkit, it doesn't scan. After installation Malwarebytes also mentioned not being able to install anti rootkit something and it might be caused by a rootkit virus so it needs to reboot but same thing happens. Do you guys know a rootkit remover tool because I can't remove it manually. Malwarebytes can't, and I don't want to format my computer as possible. Thank you!