Unable to upgrade MBAM 3.12 to 3.2.2

I received an MBAM program upgrade alert 2 days ago-(I was using version 3.12 prior to receiving the alert). I clicked on the upgrade and it proceeded with the download-(for latest version 3.2.2.2018). I started the install and everything went fine but upon completion of the install it displayed the 3.2.2 trial version program window. I have a lifetime MBAM license/ID that I purchased when I first bought the program years ago and upgraded the program from 3.06 to 3.12 just a few months ago without any problems. This trial version-(displayed as version 3.2.2) is working properly, the scan feature is working, and it displays my prior protection history/stats, and the Real-Time Protection is fully enabled, however it displays the "activate License" and "upgrade now" buttons and also it will expire in approx 12 days. If not for the trial expiration concern the program is functioning as if it has been fully activated and licensed and I have not noticed any other software problems/conflicts with the rest of my system. I then attempted to use the "activate license" feature and typed in my MBAM License Key and also the MBAM ID number-(which I was prompted to do after typing in the license key). *Again I don't recall having to do this a few months ago when I upgraded from 3.06 to 3.12. It was my understanding if you already have an active MBAM license this information is transferred over to the new install. Upon entering the license key and ID number I received an error msg-(see attached picture below) stating;   MBAM403104    "  The usage level has exceeded the max volume allowed. There is a problem with your license key and we were unable to activate your license. Please check your license details and try entering your key again."      I sent a request to MBAM to retrieve my license key/ID-number-(which I already had on file myself), to verify I had typed in the correct key and ID numbers, which I confirmed I had done correctly. The only thing unusual I noticed is when I first did the download for the 3.2.2 version for some reason 2 separate but identical install windows came up after I clicked on the upgrade download-(*I only used one of them, but was unable to close out the other one for some reason). I'm wondering if because 2 identical install windows came up that this is what exceeded the max volume its advising? I have been using MBAM since 2009-(starting on my previous computer) and using it on my current computer since Jan 2014 w/o any noticeable problems. I have also read some other forum topics where users have been advised to DL the MBAM-Clean utility, and use it to clear their OS of all MBAM software and then reinstall the new 3.2.2 version. I attempted to do a System Restore to go back prior to this install but that failed.  I have DL'ed and saved the new 3.2.2 version and also have DL'd the MBAM-Clean utility on my desktop for possible use-(but have not tried that as of yet). I'm running Windows 8.1/64 bit. I understandably would like to get this trial version fully activated/licensed asap, prior to the trial expiration. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!!!!

Capture.JPG

Thanks Porthos and Smoked out. Yes I received a response early this morning regarding my support ticket #2060412. The tech responding  suggested two things that have previously been advised in the first response I received on my ticket on Saturday but didn't help, but also instructed I should run the MB-Check utility and attach the results zip-file in my email reply back to them. I haven't heard back on that reply thus far. I have about 9 days left till my Premium Trial runs out. My MBAM 3.2.2 trial program is running pretty well at this time, although I've noticed on the scheduled threat scan its not checking for rootkits-(noticed in the scan report after it's listing the rootkit function disabled). I checked Settings and Rootkit protection is switched on-(if I run a manual threat scan, it includes checking for rootkits and scan report shows the rootkit function enabled), go figure!!!

15 minutes ago, BLWalker said:

I've noticed on the scheduled threat scan its not checking for rootkits-(noticed in the scan report after it's listing the rootkit function disabled). I checked Settings and Rootkit protection is switched on-(if I run a manual threat scan, it includes checking for rootkits and scan report shows the rootkit function enabled), go figure!!!

See the screenshot. You need to check the box for rootkit scanning on scheduled scans.

rootkit scan.png

Edited by Porthos

Thanks very much Porthos!!!  I went in and found that and have now checked/activated that feature, along with the quarantine all threats automatically, my bad!!!!  I've included a screen-shot to show I activated those 2 features in the advanced settings.  That explains why it showed the rootkit feature disabled on my after-scan report on the scheduled scan since it was unchecked but on a manual scan apparently it was enabled.  That's one less problem I have to contend with now. Now if they can just figure out from the MB check/results zip file I emailed them what the problem is with the license key/ID number is. I learned earlier today when typing those two in, a green check-mark should appear to the right of both if they are still valid, so I checked this immediately-(even though the activation didn't go thru), it still showed 2 green check-marks-(picture below with my actual numbers blotted out). Hopefully I'll hear more back on my support ticket today, again thank you!!!!  :) 

MBAM Scheduled-scan modifications-to include quarantine automatically and activate rootkit function  0213am   9-6-2017.JPG

license registration both key and ID numbers receive green checkmarks after typing them in  0247pm    9-5-2017_edited-1.jpg