Heuristic Analysis scan gap.

In MB 3.1.2 SYSTEM SCAN operated and then all the Heuristic Analysis apeared working showing the systems and files that were scaned.

In MB 3.2.2 SYSTEM SCAN apears only 200 k of my files, Heuristic Analysis works for 2 seconds ONLY and then scan stops with a message that 309k files were scanned.

In MB 3.1.2  you could see those 300 files scanned as a number in Heuristic Analysis but now there is a gap between Heuristic Analysis and SYSTEM SCAN  scanned files in the latest version.

Is that normal?

I have  no idea what is going on, but I have just tried to reinstall Firefox, but it will not allow me, also, I have tried to connect links to confirm registration of another site, but nothing is working... no links will work now from my email account...what on earth has happened...all this since downloading the new  Malware update !!!!

Is there anyone who can help please ??

On 9/3/2017 at 3:21 AM, Antonios said:

In MB 3.1.2 SYSTEM SCAN operated and then all the Heuristic Analysis apeared working showing the systems and files that were scaned.

In MB 3.2.2 SYSTEM SCAN apears only 200 k of my files, Heuristic Analysis works for 2 seconds ONLY and then scan stops with a message that 309k files were scanned.

In MB 3.1.2  you could see those 300 files scanned as a number in Heuristic Analysis but now there is a gap between Heuristic Analysis and SYSTEM SCAN  scanned files in the latest version.

Is that normal?

I see the same gap with a Scheduled Threat scan but with a Manual Threat scan it looks normal. See my post below.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/209468-new-mb-32-and-heuristics-scan/

Jim :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...